Being a Realtor is a twenty-four/ seven job and it is one that requires a 100% commitment. Born and raised in South Winnipeg, I have had the privilege of attaining a post secondary education from both University of Winnipeg and the University of Manitoba in the liberal Arts, my field being Urban Studies and Public Administration. I have had the good fortune to have met the right woman and together we have raised three wonderful women and made our home(s) in the St.Boniface and St.Vital areas. Active in a variety of school and recreational organization in support of the family,residential properties with character have always been a trademark of our family homes.
Buying a home?
Your satisfaction is my top priority! I will take the time to listen to your needs and desires and help you find your dream home.
Selling your home?
I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My online and offline marketing programs give me the edge needed to make this possible.
Coldwell Banker Designations: Canadian Maple Leaf & Ultimate Service Award
- Residential Resale
- Valuation of Potentail Restoration Projects for Buyers
- Character Home Redevelopment Project Manager
- Commercail Buildings-small and intermediate including light and medium industrial
- Buyer Representation
- First-time Home Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- Recreation Properties
- Retirement Communities
- Vacation Homes
- Licensed Realtor with Winnipeg Real Estate Board (WREB)
- Commercial Division Member of Winnipeg Real Estate Association (WRA)
- Designation Member of Winnipeg Real Estate Association (WRA), Manitoba Real Estate Association (MREA), Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)- National Association of Realtors Official
- Bachelor of Arts-University of Winnipeg, Majors include Economics and Urban Studies
- Master of Arts in Political Sciences-Universtiy of Manitoba, Majors include Urban Studies and Public Administration
- Smart Home Certified