With the colder months approaching, it is important to make sure that both you and your home are best prepared for the cooler months.
Here are 5 tips to help prepare your home for winter!
- Gather your comfy bedding. With the temperatures dropping, you can ditch your lighter, summer bedding and get cozy with your warm, cotton, flannel or knit blankets
- Give your fireplace and chimney a good cleaning! Oh, and gather some firewood now so you don’t have to do it once the temperatures drop.
- Give your furnace a good once over and change out the filter.
- Tend to your garden. Whether you need to clean up your flower beds or plant bulbs before the ground freezes, now is the time to do it.
- Gather your fall & winter tools and put away your summer ones. Have the leaf blower and snow shovel handy and put the lawn mower away until next year!
Information referenced from: